SW Product Engineer (m/f)
- The SW Product engineer is responsible for all aspects of the SW development of Climate control products.
- He/she directly participates and supports BHTC’s global project development teams throughout all project phases.
- Works as responsible integrator for climate control unit, assumes final responsibility for deliver appropriate SW to customer.
- Reviews and analyze all climate control module/system including HMI technical specifications related to SW which is submitted by customer. (Quotation package) And participate in preparing technical proposal during an acquisition phase.
- Participate in design review meetings internally, and with customer. Analyze feasibility and reliability of SW with respect to the customer’s specifications and expectations.
- Attends customer meetings as a represent of BHTC’s technical position, discuss and clarify details of technical requirement with customer, and to acquire important project information.
- Prepares, attends and conducts test bench and vehicle testing in close cooperation with customer.
- Supports BHTC Test Engineering with generating test spe¬ci¬fications and test plans. Also participates in trouble shooting of testing systems, devices, etc.
- Works with customer and BHTC global engineering team to achieve optimum component func¬tionality at minimum cost.
- Supports internal / external benchmarking activities at the component/module/system level.
- Supports Mechanical, HW development engineers, and QA engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering, Information system or equivalent (Mandatory)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the area of developing embedded electronic product (Desired)
- Embedded SW development/design/programming experience. (Mandatory)
- Preferred experience: C programing, MATLAB/Simulink (Desired at least general programming experience are highly preferred)
- Business level of written and verbal English communication skills (Highly preferred)
- Business level of written and verbal Japanese communication skills (Mandatory)
- Opportunity for career development in a successful and continuously growing international company.
- Work within a dynamic organization having high ambitions and superior team spirit.
- Flexible working hours.
Behr-Hella Thermocontrol Japan, K.K.
9F BENEX S-3, 3-20-8 Shin-Yokohama Kohoku-ku Yokohama 222-0033, Japan