Software Test Engineer (m/f)
- You are responsible for qualifying and continuous improvement of products with embedded software to prevent future problems.
- You comply with the customer requirements by performing validation and verification, reducing costs of testing, improving component quality and supporting existing and future electronic components projects in coordination with BHTC.
- You verify automotive climate control units and are responsible for the successful test realization according to the test specification. This includes capturing the test results and their evaluation, interpretation, analysis and documentation.
- You develop test cases and work out test sequences according to given test specifications. The tests have to be performed with the climate control by use of tools from dSpace, Vector, etc.
- You present test results to internal and external customers and suggest improvements and work out necessary documentations and reports and provide to internal and external customer.
- You automate the test cases using the Automation tools from dSpace.
- Your execute the automated test cases using HARDWARE IN LOOP test setup.
- You capture, check and analysis the test results on the basis of given internal test specifications.
- You document the test results as per BHTC guidelines.
- You present test results to internal and external customers and if necessary suggest improvements.
Skill set comprises of...
- Testing tools - Hardware in Loop (Hardware in Loop), Automation desk, ControlDesk from dSpace: CANalyzer, CANoe from Vector
- Requirements management: DOORS
- Configuration management: MKS,
- Scripting Language: Python, Xml
- Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunication or Automotive
- Knowledge in SW system tests, test automation, test case writing, test evaluation, requirement analysis and debugging
- Knowledge of microcontroller (8 or 16 or 32 bit)
- Knowledge of requirement management tool (i.e. DOORs) and Configuration management tool (i.e. MKS)
- Knowledge in test automation using scripting language (Python)
- Strong desire to learn new software test tools as per project need.
- Hardware In Loop Tools (dSpace - ControlDesk and AutomationDesk)
- Diagnostic testing protocol UDS and KWP 2000
- Experience in Test reporting and documentation
- Excellent English knowledge in word and character font
- Strong PC and communication skills
- German language skills will be an added advantage
Behr-Hella Thermocontrol India Private Limited
Elpo Compound, City Survey No. 4270
ChinchwadgaonPune - 411 033
Phone : +91-20-6631-5439
Fax : +91-20-6631-5450