Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) HMI
BHTC is the world market leader for climate operating & control units and the specialist for outstanding HMI (Human Machine Interface) system solutions whereby the human takes center stage.
Our R&D center in Finland is now looking for a looking for a talented embedded Software Engineer to join our team. You will specify, design, implement, test and document competitive and high-quality automotive HMI products.
You should be familiar with the software development patterns and can turn customer requirements and architectural plans to concrete SW designs with modern SW development practices.
We are also looking for applications from students who have completed at least 3-4 years of M.Sc. or B.Sc. studies and who are targeting to develop him/herself as an embedded software professional as specified below in few years.
- Participating in an agile team which is responsible for specifying and designing the features and their software architecture all the way up to the final high-quality deliveries
- Designing, implementing, testing and documenting of embedded products with high-class coding conventions
- Designing and implementing automated unit testing of your code and test environments with continuous integration
- Debugging and diagnosing software and hardware in different testing environments
- Making feature analyses, SW and API designs, prototypes, and feasibility analyses for new features
- Providing ideas and innovations for making our products and working methods even more competitive and extraordinary
- B.Sc.,M.Sc. or student at late study phase in Computer Science, Automation, Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing or similar area focused in SW development.
- Positive attitude towards strong innovation, achievement, continuous technical learning, process-orientation, and quality assurance
- Experience in embedded software development with C and C++, experience about Python
- Knowledge of low-level communication protocols such as CAN, I2C or SPI
- Knowledge on RTOSs running in embedded systems
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Good understanding of Linux
- Familiar with hardware bring-ups, knowledge of embedded debugging
- Interest in electronics and coding, hobby with microcontrollers is huge plus
- Knowledge of ASPICE or CMMI and functional safety (ASIL) is plus
- Knowledge of Deep Learning is plus
We offer you:
- International, collaborative teams
- Superior team spirit
- Opportunity to work with the latest automotive technologies
How to apply:
Would you like to be part of the development of the future technologies in the automotive business? Come and join our team of professionals and let's be in touch with the future together!
Mr. Vesa Pelli
BHTC Finland Oy
Research & Development
Insinöörinkatu 41| 33720 Tampere
Mail: email@example.comJetzt bewerben