HMI System Engineer (m/f)
- The HMI (=Human Machine Interface) System engineer is responsible for all technical aspects (Electronics, Mechanics, Software) of the HMI products (Display, Camera, Touch, etc…) for J-OEM.
- His/Her mission is to obtain new business in the field of HMI product, with generating innovative product concept with collaborating to customer advanced engineering team and BHTC global development team.
- Displaying a professional attitude in situation of high pressure, and the ability of working independently are required in this position.
- Works as responsible system engineer for the overall technical contents. With taking close communication to global development team, proceed innovative HMI system acquisition and development.
- Grasp/Understand technical overview for broad range of BHTC innovative technologies, in close collaboration with global technical owners, and initiate technical presentation it to J-OEM.
- Conduct market evaluation, benchmarking, customer technical trend research, find out J-OEM potential demands, and define penetration market.
- Find out new business opportunity with respect to customer “needs” and BHTC technical “seeds”, and make product concept with collaborating customer advanced engineering team and BHTC core development team.
- Make sure product requirement, function to be achieved, with discussing customer development engineers, and generate written specification.
- Create system FMEA/FTA and conduct review to customer engineering team.
- Initiate HMI prototype development and coordinate related activities.
- Playing a key lead role for J-OEM acquisition and manage all related technical activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering, Information system or equivalent (Mandatory)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the area of developing embedded electronic product (Desired)
- Embedded SW development/design/programming experience. (Mandatory)
- Preferred experience: C programing, MATLAB/Simulink (Desired at least general programming experience are highly preferred)
- Business level of written and verbal English communication skills (Highly preferred)
- Business level of written and verbal Japanese communication skills (Mandatory)
- Opportunity for career development in a successful and continuously growing international company.
- Work within a dynamic organization having high ambitions and superior team spirit.
- Flexible working hours.
Behr-Hella Thermocontrol Japan, K.K.
9F BENEX S-3, 3-20-8 Shin-Yokohama Kohoku-ku Yokohama 222-0033, Japan