Investment Buyer (m/f)
- Dispatching RFQs including all necessary documents to suppliers, analyzing supplier offers, and negotiation of offers and presenting QCD analysis to project team and/or purchasing management.
- Follow up and ensure respect of time schedule to have released Investments / Material available according project milestones.
- Finding, evaluating and developing best in class suppliers to achieve site purchasing targets.
- Regular Management Meetings with target panel suppliers to develop suppliers according BHTC objectives and follow up agreed steps.
- Leading and managing all contractual subjects with suppliers within responsible commodity incl. managing data recording in purchasing systems and tools.
- Managing of all BHTC systems and tools, e.g. order request, order, acceptance, SAP data update, price dispute management.
- Sharing of Lessons Learned and Best Practices with other BHTC sites.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Economical or other appropriate.
- Knowledge of automotive purchasing standards or several years experience in similar field of work.
- Work experience with serial supplying of plastic and electronic components.
- Good commercial background.
- Knowledge of contract law, project management and negotiation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Team spirit, dynamic, high commitment and hands on mentality.
Our corporate culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. A high motivated team and a pleasant working environment is waiting for you. We offer you attractive perspectives for your career. Do you fit in this team? Please present your application in English indicating possible start date.
Behr - Hella Thermocontrol EOOD
Industrial Zone Bozhurishte,2227
Street Rayna Kasabova № 8
Phone: + 3592 999 8866Jetzt bewerben!