Warehouse Team Lead (m/f)
- Planning, managing and controlling all logistic operations in the warehouses.
- Performing / supervising full inventory counting as well as cycle counting and stock accuracy in the warehouses.
- Ensuring a smooth material flow and effective operations in the warehouses, control the internal material flow related to the in house production needs
- Reporting and analyzing the discrepancies during the stock count using SAP or other supporting tools
- Motivating and managing the people
- Responsible for training of warehouse employees
- Supporting a good work environment
- Ensuring the team works respecting safety rules
- Ensuring the compliance of import/export operations with laws, rules and instructions
- Controlling the discipline in the warehouses
- Monitoring staff performance and progress
- Controlling the loading and unloading of the trucks to be performed in due time.
- Producing regular reports and statistics
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Material Responsible Person
- At least Bachelor degree in Logistics, Economics or other relevant education
- Professional experience at a similar position in production field (automotive or electronics manufacturing is an advantage)
- Self-initiator with strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with internal/external customers and regulatory authorities
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); SAP is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English; German is considered as an advantage
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills, good communication skills
- Problem solving skills, goal orientation
- Dynamic person with high commitment
- Driving license for fork-lift
We offer you:
- Possibility for career development in an extremely successful and continuously growing international company – a world class T1 supplier in automotive industry
- Work within a dynamic organization having high ambitions and superior team spirit
Our corporate culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. A high motivated team and a pleasant working environment is waiting for you. We offer you attractive perspectives for your career. Do you fit in this team? Please present your application in English indicating possible start date.
Behr - Hella Thermocontrol EOOD
Industrial Zone Bozhurishte,2227
Street Rayna Kasabova № 8
Phone: + 3592 999 8866Jetzt bewerben!